This short video is a collection of my favourite shots from the projects I've worked on over the past 7 years, professional and personal. I hand-picked the shots from around 3 terabytes of footage, to give the best possible overview of what I do.
If you've got a project in mind and can't see anything similar in my showreel, I will be happy to send you a hand-picked portfolio with more relevant examples of my work.
"That's a nice showreel," you might be thinking, "but which parts did you actually do?"
- Lighting: All of the shots in my showreel were either shot under natural/existing light, or were lit by me using a mixture of bulbs, umbrella diffusion, a collapsible reflector, and several LED panels.
- Footage: I shot all of the footage in my showreel. The vast majority was filmed using my main camera, a Canon 60D.
- Editing: I cut all of the raw footage, added the overlays, text, labels, colour grading, and effects. Any logos used were provided by the client.
- Music: I composed and performed all of the music - with the exception of the flute, which I recorded.
- AJ Videography logo: I created the logo from scratch, based on a photograph I took.
got a project in mind?
Get in contact with me today and we'll discuss your requirements in detail.